Thursday, April 9, 2015

Who is this Ravie

You may be wondering why so many people blog about so many things. You could be asking yourself what makes this blog more interesting than the next. There's even a small chance you're considering the opportunities associated with investing in air-umbrellas. If this is the case, I'm afraid I don't have an answer to any of your questions. Even still, you should stick around just a little longer.

 My name is Raven and I love science. Yes, I know some of you might be shrinking back in your computer chairs because science tends to overwhelm a lot of people. But with a few little stories and perhaps some anecdotal explanations, I hope to change your mind about the subject. For those of us who are already hopeless science nerds, perhaps this blog might bring a little smile to your face with out all the formulas or dissected specimens.

 I'm hoping that this becomes a place where some people can find interest in something they once felt belittled by, and where the rest of us can delight in the awesomeness of science.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment